Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 05:09 AM   #49
Edki45

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.6
State: Texas
THOR #19026
I'm sorry, ducksface, I did not emphasize properly the word "Would".
So far I have only reset the toe in and spent 5 days looking for someone that would align it and give me a printout to give to Thor and Ford.
Two of those days were spent in a heavy truck shop yard waiting for them to align it. The mechanic did not know what to do with 16in wheels and bent his boss's very expensive Hunter laser alignment machine. I don't think his boss was a happy camper.
Since then, I have found that most shops that can will not because they do not like to work on motorhomes. They only work on 18-wheelers. The other shops can't get a 27' motorhome in their bay.
The company I worked for for many years was Fort Worth Champion Spring in downtown Fort Worth. I was the shop foreman and did all the alignments. They closed their doors 2 years ago so nobody else does it in this area. At least not that I can find. I've been looking in Fort Worth and Dallas for 5 days. Oh,
Please don't recommend Ray's Champion Spring as he had stolen the name from Fort Worth Champion Spring and I have heard horrible words from their unfortunate customers.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum