Thread: rookie
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 06:49 PM   #1
sanpere/carter

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #3464
rookie

Hi, I"m Lillian and my boyfriend and travel companion is Kris. I just purchased a Thor Motorcoach, Vegas 24.1 on Christmas eve as a present to myself. I intend to stay close to home, mostly Florida) until May 1st. Then, I will be officially retired from Miami Dade Fire Rescue after 19 years as a firefighter/parmedic. I intend to begin travelling this great big continent of ours while writing a book and enjoying the Sights as well as catching up with lots of old friends scattered around the country. I am brand new to RVing. I will probably not know the proper terminology for things and will ask lots of rookie questions. Please don't hesitate to educate me. I look forward to becoming an expert, like a bunch of you all out there. I have one burning question right off the bat; How/where can I buy sheets that fit my "king size" bed? From what I have read, most people say that king size sheets are too big for their RV king size beds. I'm having the opposite problem; King size sheets are way too small for my king bed. My bed is 75 X 90!! Even a California King is only 76X 80. No one in sales or service around here knows how to help me. Any suggestions?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.