Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 07:53 PM   #23
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by steggall7 View Post
We have a Thor Chateau. Almost every time we take it out there is an issue. My husband gets furious, fixes it himself and we move on. He is finally accepting the fact, none of them are build with much love or final inspections. So he decided to go look at the number 1 built RV. Well, we weren’t impressed and decided to stay with our Thor.
It is sad to spend 120K and fix on things all the time. Thank goodness he can pretty much fix most things. He spends a lot of time googling to find out the best way to fix things!!
Its’s not the wrong brand, they are all the same!!
This is exactly the facts.
Others need to heed that quoted post above:
If you don't have the skills or the fix it money, don't buy a damn rv of any brand.
Thanks for the post.
It's exactly, clear down to him being mad, how it should work.
Study, Fix it, Verify by looking at other brands, adapt.
It's a kit, make it yours. Live life happy.

I could whine and kick and scream because Thor didn't put an electric outlet where I wanted, or I could just put the damn outlet in and call it.
(the cussing and screaming came when I had to build a tool, to build a tool, to make a tool, to do the job)

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum