Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 09:29 PM   #3
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I’m sure a few people will give you their real world experience and likely with your exact configuration.

I just purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited and have been setting it up for towing. It is basically the same as the Rubicon. You are looking at just under 4500lbs with the V6 and 4 doors.

I’m going to be towing it with a 2020 Magnitude SV34 and I’m not worried at all. I have been pulling about 1700lbs with a Can Am Spyder on a trailer and I can’t even tell it’s back there.

I just ordered the RVibrake3 portable braking unit and I installed a Roadmaster direct connect baseplate with a Nighthawk Tow Bar.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum