Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 04:35 AM   #4821
BattleBorn1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 29M
State: Nevada
THOR #11264
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
Another project done this morning. I added an additional seelevel monitor in the sewer bay. This way I can see how full the black tank gets when cleaning it with the saniflush

Much easier to install than the original monitor inside the mh

The power wires to the 2 sensors are right at the tanks and I got power ground from the cargo bay light to the right of the black tank

I mounted the monitor on a 2 gang plastic electrical box. Used my jigsaw to cut out the hole on a blank cover. Used double sided tape and a couple drops of silicone to stick it to the front of the black tank

Used a lot of gorilla tape to hold the wires up to the black tank
JerryAttachment 23671Attachment 23672

Sure beats guessing Jerry. I’m just now getting my first and you show be a reason for two!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum