Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 05:45 PM   #7
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
I was all about getting the recliners.
The 24.1 couch is evil.
But: we sit there for only five or so minutes to eat. When I move the drivers seat pedestal back an inch, so it clears the steering wheel cleanly, we'll likely almost never sit on that horrible couch and might even start using a table.

We lounge on the twin beds any other time. (we removed that dumb and redundant folding door.)
I've added USB plugs and 12v plugs and Alexa controls for the electric blankets and the center drawers keep niceties in them. The bed area let's us nest a bit more than recliners would.

If we get couch damage, we'll add the recliners but frankly the overhead TV doesn't make us happy.

I think the recliner is a super duper and inexpensive upgrade and I would have done it in a heartbeat. 2k seems expensive, but what did your home bed or couch cost? I'll bet it was more.
But
We found through vehicle usage that we just won't use the recliners.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum