Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 08:13 PM   #18
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorris92223 View Post
Downloaded it now. Looks very comprehensive. Thank6
Here's one to add to the list.
We have seen fridges in 24. 1 units which do not let the bathroom door fully open due to interference. Ours is fine but the other two we looked at had interference and wouldn't let the door latch onto the magnet.
Make them put in the right fridge if this is in your new rv.

Make sure the black tank swivel valve aligns with the hole in the bottom of the wet bay. Some don't.
We don't use our swivel and think it's kind of silly to diddle with putting the hose up through the bottom so we didn't care that ours won't align.

Check the front frame to cap Mounts.
They are angle pieces which screw to the frame and to the bottom edge of the cap to keep it in place and from 'broadening' during speed/wind.
Some are missing/misaligned.

Check the chrome on the grille. It's just plastic and warps badly.

Get two sets of keys at least. We've never found a place to make a couple of them and the blanks were 15 bucks....

Headlights need to be in straight, not angled.w3 vee a few with the headlight off by 10ndegrees or so.

Know that the wiper switch sucks and is not on the column stalk but far away to your left hand.

Make sure you have the table poles and two tables.

I think someone said the 2020 has agm....

Check the black tank vent pipe on the roof to make sure it actually pokes up above the roof.
Not the cap, the pipe.

Ac water runs all over with no set path. No worry. It just does.
Lift the passenger side bed and make sure the hoses are all hooked up.
There's going to be A long stupid wrap around, that's a makeshift tank heater and I appreciate it. Some people say their heater wasn't hooked to the duct.

Look inside the fridge door on the outside of the coach and make sure it's sealed up. Some have a big gap.

A spare tire fits easily and quite well into the rear most drivers side hatch to the basement. I was surprised whem someone on this forum said it would.

OK, it's more than one, but the 'member berries just wouldn't shut up....

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum