Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 08:48 PM   #15
The_Breeze

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #12189
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnerFam View Post
your own replay, though, gives your 'directions' of what others should do, although you 'start' by saying: "Stay where you want, it's a free country..."

so, is it 'do as you wish'? or is it 'do as I tell you'?

most of us who have politely made use of any parking lot do so with our own 'set of rules', if you will, but I don't pass them out as though 'mine' need to be 'yours'....

this is the reason these types of post continue to continue...everyone has a different 'view' of what they think they and everyone 'else' should do.

simply: there are no rules.
Fair point. Obviously, do as you wish. I only 'asked' he doesn't be or become abusive and the problem EA37 pointed to. Perhaps the wording could have been better. There's supposedly some 'etiquette' baked into using places like that. It makes sense to me so I follow it. You're right, my choice doesn't have to be his.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.