Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2020, 10:34 PM   #19
Lt Keefer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: Texas
THOR #11781
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforl View Post
I’m traveling to Colorado in a couple weeks . I had planned to over night in a couple of Walmart parking lots while in route. I know some Walmart's are no longer staying open 24hrs/day and I’m wondering how this may impact my travel plans. Have any of you experienced any issues with being able to utilize these parking lots during shutdowns? Have you or would you have concerns with safety while overnighting there ?
Thanks
You might want to check out freecampsites.net for low cost opportunities. Quite a few towns in the panhandle of Texas have free campgrounds with electric and water hook ups. You may be able to edit your route and get a free nights stay. Another alternative may be TxDOT rest areas. Some have free wifi and security but no hook ups. All are available for 24 hours of legal parking.
Lt Keefer is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.