Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 01:31 AM   #23
abjbrtd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation
State: Texas
THOR #8139
Quote:
Originally Posted by sforl View Post
I’m traveling to Colorado in a couple weeks . I had planned to over night in a couple of Walmart parking lots while in route. I know some Walmart's are no longer staying open 24hrs/day and I’m wondering how this may impact my travel plans. Have any of you experienced any issues with being able to utilize these parking lots during shutdowns? Have you or would you have concerns with safety while overnighting there ?
Thanks
From MS to CO if you travel l20 to Fort Worth head N on US287 several Walmarts allow RVs we spend the night in Childress.
US287 will put you on I40 to Amarillo, which has a nice Walmart on the south side of the interstate.
When you get to Colorado you need to stop early, Walmarts' fill up early

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum