Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 06:09 PM   #9
Budman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2014 Hurricane 34E
State: Alabama
THOR #6181
Mover, yesterday I went ahead and drove over to the RV in storage a few miles away since my memory doesn't always work as well as I think it does. But, I took a pic.
The pic shows the wire (w yellow solderless eyelet) I spoke of in the photo attached to the top post of the TH1020 box. The large cable goes directly across top to the positive post on the chassis battery. As someone else said in another post same subject, there is always power on that cable unless you have a battery disconnect in-between.
You will see the fuse holder about 3 inches from where the 10ga cable attaches. That contains a 30 amp fuse and that's what came loose and killed the power to on brake system. The power was constant and ran the compressor on the BrakeBuddy. The installer tied into the 7 way connector to use the power to supply the system.
As said before, not sure your RV is setup this way but it may help. Thx, Dennis.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3748.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	24888  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum