Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 01:22 PM   #14
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I agree with Bob and other posts with similar sediment. The rear tires need to main rain contact to help keep the coach from drifting on a grade with the parking brake set and transmission in park.

With my SnapPads I definitely have more surface area in the ground than what the tires provide.

The reason the say don’t lift the tires off the ground is all about liability. If the hydraulics fail and the coach starts to drop, they don’t want someone’s foot to be under the tires.

If my front tires are off the ground, I put a block or two of wood under them just in case there would be a problem with the hydraulic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6984.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	24977

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum