Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Sumo Springs
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 03:42 PM   #31
sduff

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Colorado
THOR #12345
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0lbert View Post
i ordered the front (all i could afford), is that ok? or do they both need to be done?
I guess it depends on your coach. For me I am amazed at just how much the front springs helped in reducing sway and improving low speed cornering and high speed stability.

I am certain that adding the rears could only help more...but like you I held back on the rears for financial reasons as well ( and I was planning on adding Bilsteins).

Had I known that I wouldn’t be able to quickly add the rear Bilsteins due to my coach’s exhaust and heat shield blocking me on the passenger side I probably would have convinced the spouse to let me buy the rear Sumos.

Now, since I don’t have time to order the Sumos and install them before my next trip, I am going to see if the Sumos (along with the Bilstein steering dampener) are enough for me.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum