Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 05:39 PM   #2
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
There 3,210 posts on this topic. I have a 2020 Magnitude SV34 and this is my second coach with the Girard Tankless Water Heater..... and I love it!!!

1) You need a water regulator set to about 50PSI to provide the proper water pressure and flow for the Girard Tankless Water Heater to work properly.

2) Do not mix cold water. Only turn on the hot water.

3) Set the temperature for your desired use. I use 102 for showers. The wife likes 108 for washing the dishes.

4) Do not turn on any other faucets or flush the toilet when you are using the hot water.

5) Remove the water restrictor / strainers from all your faucets and make sure they are not clogged with construction debris, which will restrict flow and cause inconsistent hot water.

6) Make sure the water valve on the back of the unit is opened all the way.

7) If you have issues when on your fresh water tank, make sure the strainer on the pump has been cleaned out as well.

That should do it..... when we have full hooks up I can take a hot shower for an hour is I wanted to and never run out of hot water.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum