Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 01:10 AM   #20
TheWub

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #19087
Looks like I got it too!

I noticed that our walls along the driver side were bulging too today. Picked away a little wallpaper and it’s got some black looking wood behind it. Hooray. My second trip with our used RV and now I see a huge project. We also heard some water sloshing around last night while driving. Kind of sounded like a water fountain under the passenger side fold out dash board table. We store our manuals by that vent and they were a little damp. Is there a drain that could be blocked? There is a foam rectangle behind that vent and it was damp. I’m thinking some condensation isn’t getting out.
The wall that is also water damaged, I’m just guessing that was water from the over the passenger side window. There’s really no way to get all of that wall paper out from along the edge of the dashboard. I guess thhe DIY way is to just cover it all up. Anyone got before and after pics?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum