Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 10:29 PM   #4
Beau388

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 31S
State: Texas
THOR #6411
Quote:
Originally Posted by JONJON View Post
Hey ya'll! I am a loyal reader but not much on questions. This is no biggie, but I bought some new wiper blades (32 inch) a couple weeks ago and was a bit shocked at the price. Since the Outlaw is a 2020, there weren't a lot of sunny days on them and even fewer miles, but the originals were not cleaning the windshield well and even started to split the rubber at one end. It got me thinking that maybe I should protect those pricey wipers from the Florida sun when sitting idle. Do you all use wiper covers, and if so, have you noticed any significant benefit? What about covers and lifting them off the windshield (sprung out) for long periods of storage? Thanks, and keep up the great posts and advice!
Most use pool noodles or water pipe sinulation but Magne Shade make specific RV wiper covers.
Beau388 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.