Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 11:55 PM   #1
Winbub21

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 29.2
State: California
THOR #19709
Newbie ACE owner

Hello all - Picked up our first RV (2014 ACE 29.2) a couple weeks ago and just returned from a 1200 mile journey... I’m exhausted but what a blast! So of course I’m now thinking of all the fixes/upgrades/mods that I want to do... sensory overload now!!

So, this RV IS PERFECT for our family of 4, our Newfie, cockatiel and all our stuff. Love the layout and all the features but have one concern... steering feedback and front end shaking, etc. when we hit rough spots in road... feels like the steering wheel is going to come apart along with the dashboard! On smooth roads - drives great... rough roads tons of noise and rattling shaking thru steering wheel and entire dash area feels like it’s all going to come apart. Is this normal or could there be something up with steering linkage, etc?

I look forward to learning from all of you experienced road warriors... and I too will try and help others as I learn more about this rig.

Good times ahead!

V/r,
Jason

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum