Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Water Pump
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 04:32 AM   #5
yukongrant

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Compass 23TR
State: Yukon
THOR #13409
The valve has been turned on and off several times. It's fully open now.
I will have to check to see if water's getting to the pump in the morning. Some water is because there is some flow. Just not very much and mixed with lots of air.
I've checked to make sure the line from the tank is not crimped. It's a short run and looks good to me. (But my eyes may not work as well as they used to.)
The pump manual talks about a vacuum leak. I don't think that's the problem - no leaks.
It also talks about debris in intake and outlet valves and swollen dry valves. That's getting beyond my pay scale - so may have to take it into the shop in the morning.
We do live in a very cold climate - and I had winterized it. But it has been working several times. So I don't think that's the problem.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum