Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 12:21 AM   #1
Wolf8U

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34F
State: Virginia
THOR #15498
Correct multiple battery configuration.

Read more than post, I learn more that way it seems. I had to replace the coaches batteries, 2016 Thor Hurricane 34F, the previous batteries were 12v flooded and I replaces with 12v AGM. My question is what is the correct configuration for the series of batteries? I put the new ones inexactly as the old ones were. However doing so I started thinking it didn't seem right. the 1 and 3 battery had single connections, the two and four had multiple connections. We bought this used and have no idea how the arrangement was done by the previous owner, whether he did it or paid to have it done. Anyone running four 12v in a configuration that is correct? I've watched a lot of youtube videos but most skip the configuration on four 12v. May i see a picture of how it is wired please with written configuration of wiring including the hookups from the coach. I've gone through the manual I got but there was nothing in there regarding this.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.