Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 09:06 AM   #30
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoromnibb35 View Post
I had the exact same question. I have tried three campgrounds and they were all less than 45 so don’t know how this will help but I bought this one with a gauge and is adjustable. Attachment 25022
That is basically the regulator that I use. For sure the water pressure from one campground to another varies. Some are on the high side.... some are on the low side.

While a regulator is not going to take 20PSI and make it 50PSI, it can help minimize swings in pressure as other people are using water. Swings in pressure impact flow and changes in flow impact the performance of the tankless water heater.

Your fresh water pump is the only way to guarantee the proper pressure and consistent flow. I always keep some water in my fresh water tank. I think in 3 years there was one camp where the water pressure was so bad I just turned on my fresh water pump when I showered so the hot water would remain consistent.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum