Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 02:32 PM   #17
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
Another thing you can do in the meantime, is during early morning if the AC in the coach is on you may have condensation on the outside walls of the coach and the condensation will take the form of the structure with the stud locations being dry and everything else being damp. Before I got the diagrams from Thor I caught that on the Challenger one morning and took pictures of the side walls.

Are you going to take it to Thor or General for the repair?
I've seen this on a couple coaches. I assumed this was caused by the difference in temperature coefficient for the different materials (aluminum vs plywood, etc.) such the some components will be cooler than others.

I have not seen any signs of water. I even have every seam on the roof covered with EternaBond (even the seam where the Can-Over Cap connects to the house). I do have to keep an eye on the area around the cap moldings.

I will check the outer walls next time we are out. I also have an Infrared Camera that I can use to look around as well.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum