Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 07:20 PM   #60
bevedfelker

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2015 Vegas 24.1
State: Pennsylvania
THOR #2601
I try to get an email to any newbie still in the shopping stage. I spent a lot of time developing the PDI checklist. I researched extensively looking for defects that new owners reported finding during PDI. I incorporated all that I could find into the checklist -- especially the repeat offenders.

I know that the dealer preps before the buyer arrives vary from dealer to dealer. Some PDIs are a beta test where the dealer expects the owner to discover all the things missed by the factory. My dealer prep was exceptional (they had removed all the drawers and vacuumed up all the construction trash as well as the debris under the passenger side bed). I tried to build the PDI checklist so that a new owner finds ALL the faults and discrepancies so that a final inspection punch list can be built without repeated trips back to the dealer.

If you are in the market for a new RV, send me an email early so that I can get the manual to you so that you have the PDI checklist (email is bevedfelker@live.com).
2015 Vegas 24.1 (E-350)
bevedfelker is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.