Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 03:13 AM   #18
Metalman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 27K
State: Kentucky
THOR #2817
Recently we were driving on I-275 in the St. Petersburg area along the Sunshine Skyway. A wind advisory sigh was posted just before the Sunshine Skyway Bridge. The wind was blasting from our right and I had to keep turning the steering wheel with quick movements to keep the RV centered in the lane. However, someone in front of us with a diesel pusher, pulling a toad was being blown half way into the lane beside him. All in all, I think our RV did well.

Unfortunately while this was going on, the foot pad on one of our leveling jacks fell off and whet skipping across the Interstate. Good ole Lippert junk.

I think I will get it aligned sometime soon, though the front tires don't appear to be wearing after about 7,000 miles that we've driven the RV.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum