Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 12:51 PM   #39
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by DadTimesThree View Post
It's called the Eclipse. Nick Ablesbeth from Firefly sent me the attached documents.

I got these on June 8 of this year. For $850, if it allowed me to slave it to my Winegard WiFi extender, that's a bit pricey. If I could convince myself I could also access it over the internet when I'm traveling, that would be priceless.

Once I feel comfortable the other electrical issues I'm having are resolved, I'll come back around to this (I have finished the sound insulation I'd planned and will post about that soon including dB reductions at each stage).
Thanks for the info Dad!!!!

It looks like it is for the G6 Panel. I will have to see if they offer it for then G7 Panel.

I have the WineGard ConnecT 2 with AT&T so if I could access the Touch Panel with their app from anywhere over the Internet, that would be great.

Your timing is impeccable!

Just yesterday I started experimenting with an iPad to see if I could control it remotely from my iPhone so I could access the Bluetooth app on the iPad and then control the coach remotely over the Internet.

I am going to continue to explore that option. If I can get it to work, then I wouldn't have to spend the $850 with then upgrade.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum