Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 06:40 PM   #22
usjetjock

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #19782
You have my sympathy. I bought a 2021 SV34, and am trading it this weekend after 4 weeks ownership. I'll lose at lease $35,000. Like you said the Ford F-550 Truck is awesome. In my opinion, the rest is sub-par. Outside "looks" rate a 9, but inside construction and overall quality (in my opinion) is a 2 or 3. The factory was unresponsive to my many complaints about design issues. Consider the fact that the cab-over has no insulation, and it makes a great solar-oven. Closing the slide doesn't help, since the slide isn't insulated and its painted black. My coach would not cool below 82 degrees in the Florida sun. I paid the dealer almost $1000 to exchange the forward A/C unit from a 13.5 kbtu to a 15. That helped very little. When the water heater started leaking, I found there was NO WAY to assess all the plumbing and electrical under the kitchen cabinet. I had to take out the trash can, and use my fist to knock out the thin paneling behind the compartment so I could access the cut off valves. That's absurd, and dangerous. The ride up front in the Ford is great, but the house whistles, creaks and rattles on the highway. I found it impossible to take a nap when someone else was driving. I'm ashamed I didn't read these threads before I purchased. I'll never buy another Thor product.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.