Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 07:28 PM   #33
Pandamonium

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude SV34
State: Texas
THOR #16368
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoromnibb35 View Post
I’m so glad to have met you here. I don’t feel alone anymore. I have been getting so much grief from Camping World. I felt the exact same thing I bought a very expensive brand new 2021 (not 2020) omni BB 35 motorcoach. The least I would expect is that I would have a working hot water tank. They don’t seem to be very sympathetic to that point. I even emailed the CEO of the company. I don’t know what else to do. Maybe we could brainstorm together how we can fight this problem.
I would love to engage in this fight as well. Since day one our coach has spent more time at CW than in the lot we are paying to store it! We only have been gettin hot water to our bath sink and must run it there to get hot water to the kitchen to wash dishes. Needless to say, there are two problems w this. The grey and black tanks fill exceptionally fast and if the stopper slips in the bath sink (forget to take it out), we have a potential flood on our hands!! 🤬 For a coach at this price point, this is totally unacceptable!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.