Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 01:32 PM   #41
chrisngrod

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34J
State: Iowa
THOR #15642
Well I don't quite have that much power as I'm not a full timer. I do have a lot of electronics though so I'm not as carefree with my load during the night.

Did you you pay for the panel or were you given it for the review? I didn't watch it since I probably was one of the first to install the panel. Had to ask them who I could even preorder it from.

If I get a Smartshunt or something I'll probably check that more, but it would be nice to login and see the load on the inverter.

The implementation of the Bluetooth was poor by any standard. My tank monitor and Firefly system do not behave like this. Actually almost nothing anyone owns period requires this kind of pairing I would imagine. [emoji2369]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum