Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 12:08 PM   #11
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
Did you have your RV insured for Agreed Value, or Replacement Cost?

(PLEASE say that it wasn't an "ACV Policy"...)
Good luck: I hope that it is recovered quickly, and damage-free!
Maybe they stole the insurance policy too

You bring up another thing "damage". If I read correctly they used the RV to crash through the gate !!!, so it would be at least that damage. Why damage the RV unless you intend to dump it? Maybe it is / was something of value they wanted but could not risk trying to steal it on the site? i.e AC units, tires, fridge, generator or even motor.

In our case the stolen Camaro was apparently for joy riding as it was eventually left abandoned with everything we had still inside The only damage was stripped 2/3 gear and that now it is reported as once stolen on VIN record.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.