Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 01:38 PM   #19
eccentricson

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #19763
I'm going to repost this, the thread got a tad off topic and I'm still lost on where to going these two bolts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccentricson View Post
So I checked out the bottom of the generator and tightening all of the screws to help with the vibrating of the coach when the Genny turns off. This star-bit bolt has a large rubber grommet with a washer. Looks to be used to absorb some of the vibration given the grommet. There are two of these bolts, and they're screwed all of the way in. But the grommet isn't even absorbing anything and isn't touching anything. It just spins. What part is this? I looked through the underfloor kit parts, I looked through the generator parts manual, but I can't find it. I worry the folks I purchased the RV from put this part in here and it doesn't belong.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum