Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 10:06 PM   #1
jmeirhofer

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Arizona
THOR #19827
New Thor Quantum Owners

We purchased a 2020 Quantum WS31 this weekend. We have not taken delivery of it as yet. Gave them a handful of things that need fixed before the PDI as well as the need for a good wash, wax and interior cleaning. We tentatively will pick it up on the 8th providing I don't find anything wrong at that time that needs to be done. Once we do, I will be sure to add a picture with this post.

This is our second motorhome but it has been almost 20 years since our last (94 Itasca 25' class A). In between we tried the yacht thing for a half dozen years (96 Trojan 440 Express). You will never complain about a rolling house maintenance again after a floating house. hahaa

Can't wait to get back to traveling and seeing everything there is to see out there. I am retiring at the end of the week but the wife has three more years so we will be taking a lot of short trips these first few years. I am sure I will have a ton of questions, so a big thank you in advance to all those that answer.

John and Sandy (plus Molly and Emma)

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum