Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 03:48 AM   #23
Fluidone

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31L
State: Florida
THOR #10063
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Wow that is nice rig. I wish you well in it's recovery. Trying to remember that old song that says if it was not for bad luck you would have no luck at all You say they they backed it out crashing the gate!!! These must have been some pros to do all of that in the dark. If I ever store my RV, I will turn off the chassis battery switch. They would have to be pretty bold and smart to find the switch to turn it back on.
Yes i would say that these POS have done this before. The house batteries were physically disconnected (something I added in the past). Now to start and run the engine that is engine battery and no that was not disconnected. I will say that a GPS tracker WILL be a part of our next camper for sure.

On a side note here is how insurance is going to work. The camper itself is covered by our vehicle insurance. All the inside STUFF we have, like house hold items and tow bars and Garmin RV GPS basically anything that was not in it when it was manufactured and in it when it was stolen gets covered by home owners insurance and so far that list is over 8k. The only good thing about that is for us it is the same company and the adjusters work together.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.