Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 10:19 PM   #18
Wendell

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantum KM24
State: Georgia
THOR #8438
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeirhofer View Post
I am lucky enough to have had two retirements now, first 24 in the Air Force and now 15 with my current company. But that meant my wife had to go from job to job during our moves. She is a nurse with the VA right now and will be eligible in 3yrs but may wait until she is 65 in 5 years. Until then we are going to practice the heck out of this MHing thing.
We have the Quantum KM24. I retired from the Air Force in 1986 (26 yrs) and again in 2002 from a defense contractor on Fort Gordon. Doe to the wife's failing health we will be selling our shortly. This is the last of 5 RV's we've owned in the last 36 years.

Wendell
Evans, Ga.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum