Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 11:12 PM   #8
tanman32225

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Mandalay
State: Florida
THOR #11268
screwed by GS... I ran into a similar problem in Texas with a third party extended warranty.. For me the warranty company did not cover the
genset. Cummins was great to me. They tried to file but was told the genset was not covered at all. They discounted my bill, had me sign up with some
Cummins plan that gave me a big discount on my Cummins work and parts.

The parts were flown in overnight and put on as soon as Fedex arrived o Monday . They even offered us to stay on their lot for the weekend for free but only had a 30 amp plug.. It was Texas in the summer and hot hot hot. We could have only run 2 ac's and needed 6 it was so hot so we went to a state park down the road.

I think your beef is with GS and not Cummins. If they have been burned in the past you cant blame them for not taking your GS warranty.

Pay for it and try to get reimbursed. Good luck

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.