Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 09:41 AM   #7
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
We have a Magnitude SV34 and have been towing our Can-Am Spyder on an MC210 Aluma Trailer.

It has a 10,000lb hitch and the F-550 w/ 6.7 PowerStroke has enough power to tow anything.

I recently began preparing to tow for our longer trips out west and also to have another option if weather is not going to cooperate for taking the Spyder.

We purchased a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara and installed a Roadmaster Direct Connect Baseplate and wiring myself. I opted for the RVi3 Portable Breaking Unit. I also went with a Roadmaster NightHawk Tow Bar and Tow Defender rock protection screen.

I haven't taken it out yet but I am very pleased with the setup and looking forward to being able to have the flexibility between the Spyder and the Jeep.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.