Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 07:17 PM   #15
neeliec

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 27K
State: Arizona
THOR #2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Enjoyed your write up of your trip. Glad you made it back home safely and are feeling more comfortable in the RV. Hope you're able to find the causes of the annoying noises you mentioned. It appears that you have a good coach to enjoy on future trips. Tweaking it according to your needs can be fun as well.
Thanks Larry! We do look forward to many enjoyable outings with our RV! We need to justify the investment - LOL

We know a lot of folks who have nice RVs parked in their yards, or in storage facilities, and they just sit there, year after year. That always seemed a shame to me.

I told my husband that we don't have to do a lot of long trips. There are so many interesting and scenic places to visit within a day's drive of us. We tend to prefer staying at smaller, less "resort" style parks, and we love the state parks! Next month we're going on a 4-day, 3-night group camping trip to a nice state park called Patagonia Lake - little over an hour from our home. We stayed one night there, our first outing!

Safe travels!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.