Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 10:24 PM   #26
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
I've had a couple of them on cars that I really liked. Both out of business.
And
They're not for people with pots of money.
They're perfect for people who can afford 30 bucks a month but could never come up with $3,000 for a repair. They saved my ass plenty back in the days I was a kid.

Our bravada broke everything a drive belt drives... Twice. Some horseshit idler pulley something out of kilter and unfound. Warranty paid for it all, all seperate incidences each time. That bravada must have had 10 claims on it.

The last time I used one I took it in for one thing and they fixed three because the warranty company paid out well. Same free rental car, no deductable.

A 7 year 100,000 came with our 24.1 just for the 70 or 80 dollar transfer. Every box checked even the tire box and the added tire box. I think I'll be happy with it.

I think, and I am often wrong, but attitude(and a dedicated and detailed pre-read) may play a part during the purchase and subsequent calls to the warranty company. It sure does at campers world. I get treated fine, others say they were tossed out on their ear.

Punchline:
There's a very good to extremely good chance there's a warranty that would cover the generator and one that would cover the awning. It's not the one you bought. Maybe you could have.

I'll leave it to someone else to comment on the bbb comment.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum