Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: Pex spare parts
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 01:04 AM   #17
billf

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Palazzo
State: Virginia
THOR #3032
Has anyone had any luck getting the flexible clear braided 1/2 inch tubing that works with pex 1/2 inch fittings? I have a 2015 36.5 Palazzo and want to add a pressure accumulator to the fresh water system, as well as have flex hose into and out of the water pump to reduce vibration and noise (Thor used rigid pex for that). In my rig, whenever Thor made a transition from rigid pex to flexible, they used a 1/2 inch pex coupler to a similar-sized clear, braided tube and used a pex clamp to secure it. The flex hose has the “Accuflex” name on it, but it’s not produced or called that anymore. I tried a similar looking (and specked) “1/2 inch” hose from Kuryama, but neither the pex barbs nor the clamps fit properly (barbs are loose and the clamps are too small). Thanks!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.