Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 01:35 PM   #45
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I don't intend to take it "off-road." I purchased the 4x4 option as an insurance policy if I end up in a soft campground / parking area or we run into unexpected snow traveling out west.

When I watched one of the first video about the Omni / Magnitude, Thor said it wasn't meant for true off-roading like a Jeep.
And that would be a good use for the 4 X 4. When we bought our Class C a number of years ago we went to a campground where they placed us on a grassy site overnight and it rained and it rained. By morning we had sunk about 4 inches into the ground. The campground owners had to get us out with a F250 4 X 4 and about 75 feet of tow strap. The long tow strap was so they could be on the pavement and not sink in the mud themselves.

Since then we have been very particular about park and site selection.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.