Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 05:37 PM   #7
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Breeze View Post
As long as it's not negatively impacting me, they can do what they want.
Exactly.
Doing considerably less speed than the flow of traffic negatively affects everyone else.
Doing slightly less... Not so much.
60 in a 75(an example, not a definitive) screams lack of skill or total selfishness, both aren't exactly who I want to share the road with.
I believe, and this is me, an rv driver should work hard at acquiring the skills of traffic.
If you're whiteknuckling, you're incapable. Get capable.
If you can't see the sites/sights at 75mph, aquire the skill to do so.
Anything less is...everything less.

'I paid a lot of good hard earned money for my rig'

I'm not sure according to the cost analysis analysis, my $67,000 motorhome should be holding up a $87,000 hellcat, or even a very common f250 platimun.
Should I consider they didn't buy their vehicle for travel in the manner they chose, and that MY vehicle price is the main factor in the inconvenience I cause by going less than the flow of traffic, and thereby affect their ability to travel, unrestricted and unmolested, at the speed of the flow of traffic for which they bought their vehicle, at possibly greater price than mine?
I mean, my cost was more of my income(with no thought as to the price of their vehicle) therefore I have more rights to impede?

My percentage of income spent doesn't really have much to do with traffic patterns.

Punchline:
Don't be a menace to South Central while drinking your juice in the hood.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.