Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 09:58 PM   #30
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
One of my co workers had his Motorhome stored in a storage lot and a couple of illegals broke into it and were living in it, his fresh water tank was full, LP was full and holding tanks empty when he parked it, the illegals ate all the food, ran the furnace, filled up the holding tanks and took a bunch of their clothes and valuables, security guard spotted the lights on one night and the two were arrested, they just sent them back across the border, my friends wife said she would never step foot in it again let alone sleep in the bed so they had it cleaned up and sold it, I keep my coach parked in my drive way, never had a problem, I know most people do not read their insurance policy until something happens, hope yours comes through for you,

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.