Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Thread: HDMI Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 04:42 PM   #6
gman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Daybreak 34KD
State: Idaho
THOR #696
Quote:
Originally Posted by smschecter View Post
Hi all,
I am new to this forum. I have a 2013 Thor Daybreak 34KD. I want to hookup a Blu-ray player to the 36" Jensen TV in the salon. The TV is mounted in the wall that backs to the shower in the bathroom. I want to access the back of the TV so I can access the HDMI ports. from what I can see is will have to remove the wood accent trim around the TV in order to get to some sort of release mechanism. has any one ever done this or is there a way to release the TV with out taking off the trim.

It drives me crazy that my coach has three high def TVs and they use coax and RCA to connect them.

Thanks for any help.
Hmmm. My 2012 34 KD Daybreak came with the main TV wired with both a coax and a HDMI cable. course, the other two TVs only are wired with coax, not HDMI even though they too are High def TVs. I used a wireless HDMI to feed the outside TV and it works great.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.