Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 03:24 AM   #1
CTRvs666

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Magnitude XG32 4x4,
State: Utah
THOR #19682
Picking up Magnitude XG32 this Thursday

After selling our 2016 F350 King Ranch Long Bed, and monster 43 foot 5th wheel, we will pick up the replacement. After a frustrating Memorial day where we couldn't find any RV spots, the massive size of the truck and trailer, and the dependency on shore power--we decided to make a change. We live in Utah and do fine art photography and spend a lot of time in wild places. We also do a lot of night sky photos and hit the road when there is nasty weather. So we opted for the XG32 with 4x4, and we wanted the same diesel power we had with our F350. I previously posted on this site about flat towing and brakes and was well educated. Those parts are on order and I will outfit both a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk and a Rubicon JL. I will use the MH instead of hotels due to Covid and on business I will tow the GC. For photography and play, the Rubicon JL. Hopefully I can share some pics on this page as we get our new setup.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.