Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 08:51 PM   #14
Mrtbone49

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #19263
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
A $100 replacement TV or a $100 soundbar is the easiest.
The axxera speakers aren't placed to be anything but annoying with the TV hooked to them.

I would not take the path you're taking.

And
You're dealing with a much hated axerra worthless, or soon to be worthless, head unit.
An android 10 inch screen radio head is $159 for a great unit.
My rv is at the stereo shop now. Having the Sony touchscreen put in. I’ll post pics tonight.
Axxerra is very low quality although the TVs have a pretty clear picture. Samsung smart tv is the way I went. Rv had a WiFiRanger on the roof. Got a SIM card to have cell data plan. It boosts WiFi signals really well when they are available. WiFiRanger service department is top notch. They send me the upgrade package for 60$ an I was up an running

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum