Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 09:57 AM   #25
BobFla

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Citation SR24
State: Florida
THOR #13811
Bubbling things on a coach usually mean bad news. I found a ton of this kind of stuff when I was shopping for a used coach. The first thing I looked for was bubbling. Both inside and outside on the shell. Usually this means rotten wood is behind whatever is bubbling. I’m pretty handy at fixing almost anything (except electrical) and even I would not want to mess with this stuff. First off, rotted wood means water intrusion. Just that alone is difficult to deal with. Although, finding a leak is the hard part. Then there’s the repairs. The area where it leaked and anywhere in the path of the water. Now we won’t even talk about mold... I would find something else. This one will cause you heartache. You will spend time repairing when you should be camping.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum