Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:13 AM   #26
Jimbo56

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Traveller A27
State: North Carolina
THOR #17765
Quote:
Originally Posted by plummah View Post
Thank you all so much for your replies. We were quoted 79990 and I said no way and offered 55k as is and was turned down. After hearing all your responses it may be good for me to just walk away. They did say it was under warranty.

For those who said water damage etc i think the bathroom vent was left open for an extended period of time because the shower curtain is thrown in the back on the floor and it is all brown on one side like water was coming over it. Also the surround is completely coming off the wall like something got behind it.

Is it possible the water damage got under the floor and bubbled It?

This dealer is known for not taking care of their stuff. In our browsing we found units with missing water tank covers, doors open , windows open, rusty wheels and trashed floors. Yet since rv sales are through the roof they are selling this stuff left and right.

And honestly I don't think I would even want this unit for 50k.

Scott
You can find a great used coach that’s been well kept and already had all the bugs worked out for less than $50k.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum