Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 11:34 PM   #42
cbergren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany
State: Iowa
THOR #18603
I recently bought a 2012 Tuscany 40FX. The drivers side slide always worked very hard and very often would not come in all the way. After several efforts by the dealer’s tech, the slide was finally “adjusted” and re-centered. Now, it still works hard, but does come all the way in. HOWEVER, when driving, it produces a nerve-crushing squawk which is totally unacceptable. The tech told me that is the way many Schwintec slides act and hug suggested I use the slide lock to minimize the horrible squawking noise. There has got to be a fix! Anyone else have a similar issue with a “properly” centered Schwintec slide?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum