Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 01:11 AM   #36
plummah

Brand: Still Looking
State: Maine
THOR #19901
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
Stored outside in all weather for two years.
If parked closest to the front door of the dealership maybe 2,000 people have walked through it slamming cupboards and kicking stuff... But not ONE of them used the stove or fridge.
Too many miles, could be a dealer trade. A turd no one wanted. Could have gone back to the factory for something too bad for the dealer to repair.

Or the op could just be really wrong about what he 2as told, the dealer rolled it out to a flake, it had to come back due to no Financing, and it's really a used one which was off the lot for a month.

Salesman say stuff, buyers swallow it.

I'm going for:
Pre registered
Salesman showing the one closest to the showrrom.
Two maybe three years of parked outside.
Might be due for a roof or at least a sealing.(dats dems bubblels)

Thanks for the reply! I agree with what you are saying. When I negotiated with them I said 79900 seems high for the condition it is in. I was told a "used one sells for about that and this one has a warranty".

So i did a little more digging and found out while it is a 2019 model, it's on a 2017 chassis that was delivered in...2018. March to be exact. So that faded cap is from sitting in the sun for that long absolutely.

It's just not worth the hassle. I hope someone doesn't get suckered into it. Who knows how much is wrong with it.

Oh on the subject of camping world I had an offer in for the Thor and said I would buy it for this price and they took 3 days to get back to me and then said oh we sold it for more then you were offering. Real classy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.