Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 06:54 PM   #1
EricM22

Brand: Still Looking
State: Ohio
THOR #20029
Magnitude BB35 discontinued, replaced with RB34

I'm super-sad, I've been saving to cash-purchase a BB35 floorplan Magnitude, only to be finally ready and called to order - told today that the BB35 has been discontinued for ordering as the BB35 is being replaced with the RB34.

Still a bunkhouse, but the king bed has been replaced with a smaller queen ( I need the king). Bedroom closet space has substantially shrunk because of washer/dryer cabinet in the bedroom. Jackknife sofa has been replaced with standard theater seats (so no sleeping there now.) The outdoor kitchen is now a fraction of what it used to be.

On the plus side, the tiny coat closet has been replaced with a usable pantry. But the downsides are awful for what my family needs, which is the BB35 layout, which they won't even take an order for now. So much for saving up for two years and doing the "responsible thing" instead of financing. I'm going to have to try to find a BB35 used or purchase out of state an old-stock BB35 with the colors we want, and currently there is NOTHING with the exterior red strip and the dark cabinetry both on RVtrader. God am I disappointed..... Why Thor.... why.....

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum