Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 07:45 PM   #8
lwmcguire

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Missouri
THOR #6903
When we picked up the Tuscany new we had and did what seemed like a decent PDI and staying overnight at MHSRV we found a few things to get fixed before leaving. Checking tire psig didn't even pop into my mind as I figured they had been set per the Coach placards at 110 psig

Left there and got through Dallas during rush hour towing which was interesting for the first time driving the Tuscany.

Got down the road and found a place to stop to check everything before traveling to the evening stop. Tires were hot as hell and checking them most had about 80 psig. Found a truck stop to air them to placard which was 110 all around. Got weighed later on and backed off 10 psig on the Tag while the drive and steering both require 110 psig

Needless to say I was very disappointed that the dealer neglected to check one of the most important items regarding safety

So for anyone picking up any RV check the tire psig or have them do it

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.