Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 06:12 PM   #8
Yosemitebob

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 33SW, Diesel
State: Washington
THOR #3195
Smile RViBrake2 system

Well, I've been reading all morning on the two different systems. Talked to Invisibrake tech guy (on a Saturday even), and I would have to get a bit more than just the unit itself, adds would be brake light switch, diodes, battery shut off and maintainer, seperate hook up system because battery has to be disconnected for towing as per car manual, it just kept going on and on. So....I did a lot more reading on the new RViBrake2 and found out it does not need to be hooked up to the exisiting brake assist, I like the way it works against the rise in the floor pan instead of against the seat, it is light, and takes only (they say) 30 seconds to set up, me probably two to five minutes, I check and recheck. I like it. So, Bruce, thank you for suggesting this unit - I ordered it!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum